Hold the Nunchuk in your dominant hand and the Wii Remote in your other hand. Hold them both vertically like a bow. Now hold down the button on the remote and move it around for aim adjustment. Next, hold down on the Nunchuk and pull it back like an arrow. Watch the onscreen circle to determine the strength of your shot; the smaller the circle, the farther your arrow will go. Let go of to release your arrow and see where it flies!
- Don't forget to factor in the wind! Watch the wind meter in the corner of the screen, and aim accordingly to account for it.
- At long-distance targets, be sure to aim above the target to allow for the arc of the arrow's descent.
- Watch how the wind affects other players' shots!
|Bull Stampede||Hit the center of the target and get 10 points with all arrows in one stage.||You can earn this Stamp on any difficulty level, so you may as well get it on the Stage 1 of the Beginner level!|
|Sure Shot||Hit the target with all 3 arrows in each of the 4 stages.||Like the previous Stamp, you can complete this on any difficult setting, so stick with Beginner. Note that you can't earn this Stamp in Team Play.|
|Century Shot||Hit the game's targets 100 times.||Just accumulate target hits (the score doesn't matter) as you play through the Archery activities until you've hit them 100 times. As usual, the easiest way to achieve this is in the Beginner difficulty.|
|A Secret to Everybody||Hit the secret target in every stage of every difficulty level.||In each stage there is a hidden secret target, usually off in the distance. Look for them slightly behind objects. If you can't find one, fire arrows randomly; when you're close, the camera will zoom in on the target.|
|Sharpshooter||Score 10 points with every arrow in all 4 rounds.||Luckily you can earn this Stamp in the Beginner difficulty level. Aim just above the bullseye for the best chance of hitting it. Note that you can't achieve this Stamp in Team Play.|
In every area there's at least one Special Target (they are same as the items of the Speed Slice). If they are hit, they will give the player 10 points.
- Stage 1: Orange Target: The Orange is located at the right of the screen, near the Cavern and the Waterfall.
[Aim the slant on the rock.]
- Stage 2: Watermelon Target: The Watermelon is located at the left of the screen, between 2 trees.
[Aim 1/2 more above the trees, but in the center of them.]
- Stage 3: Melon Target: The Melon is located at the left of the screen, behind the normal target (a little more at the left).
[Aim a little above the tree.]
- Stage 4: Cake Target: The Cake is located at the right of the screen, under the bridge (very far).
[Aim, if the wind is blowing to the left, the top slant of the rock, behind the Cake Target.]
- Stage 1: Orange Target: The Orange is located at the right of the screen, in the Tennis Court next to the palm tree, right in front of you.
[Aim slight above the fence next to the tree you can see.]
- Stage 2: Watermelon Target: The Watermelon is located at the left of the screen, on the left bridge.
[Aim between the 1st and the 2nd row of clouds.]
- Stage 3: Cantaloup Target: The Cantaloup is located at the right of the screen, below the tree of the castle.
[Aim the second floor window on the left side of the aiming circle.]
- Stage 4: Bread Target: The Bread is located at the right of the screen, at the top of the cliff.
[Aim above the Bread Target, 1/4 of the aiming circle.]
- Stage 1: Orange Target: The Orange is located at the right of the screen, right on the beach.
[Aim 1/2 above the tree with the bricks and the fence in the aiming circle.]
- Stage 2: Watermelon Target: The Watermelon is located at the right of the screen, behind the hill to the right.
[Aim the bottom of the hill with the aiming circle.]
- Stage 3: Cantaloup Target: The Cantaloup is located at the top of the screen, above the normal target.
[Aim a little above the Cantaloup Target.]
- Stage 4: CounterClock Target: The CounterClock is located at the right of the screen, behind the bottom-right rock.
[Aim the left of the rock pillar, with the aiming circle, and the bottom of the walkway.]