- For other uses, see Disambiguation:Basketball.
|Number of players||1-2 players|
|Minigames||Pickup Game, 3-Point Contest|
|Items used||Basketball (item), Basket|
It's a 3-minute game of 3-on-3 where the goal is to score more baskets than the opposing team. The player will switch between offense and defense depending on whether or not his team has possession of the ball. Work your way up to 1500 skill points to face the Champion.
Dribble the ball by repeatedly flicking the Wii Remote down like a basketball. To pass the ball to a teammate, press the button that appears over their head onscreen. To shoot, press , then flick the remote up to shoot the ball. Tap while under the basket to start a dunk, then flick the Wii Remote down to simulate the "dunk" motion and complete the move.
Steal the ball from an opponent by getting close and flicking the Wii Remote. Block a nearby opponent's shot by flicking the Wii Remote up as they shoot; your Mii will jump and block the shot.
- There's no aiming involved in this activity other than the direction the remote is facing at the time of the player's shot, so they shouldn't worry about where they are on the court.
- The player should keep the Wii Remote straight when they throw so that they don't throw the ball to the side.
- If an opponent is guarding the player, they should wait and see if they mistakenly jump first in an attempt to block your shot, then shoot the ball.
- Shoot the ball at the peak of your jump.
- Don't pass to a teammate if there's an opponent between you.
- Only attempt to steal the ball if you're very close to it, otherwise you'll fall down.
- You will play all of your games during the day, except for when you face the champions. You will play against them at night. If you want to play somebody else during the night, hold down the "2" button on the Wii Remote while selecting your Mii and don't let go until you see the game start at night. Same thing works for Swordplay Duel, but play is at dusk instead of at night.
|Triple Dip||Make a basket behind the 3-point line in single-player mode.||
Pretty straightforward. If you're too far inside, pass to a teammate who's outside the 3-point line, then make your shot.
|Rim Rattler||Dunk the ball 5 times in a single-player game.||Get under the basket, press B to jump, then perform a "dunking" motion with Wii Remote to score a dunk. Do it four more times and this stamp is yours.|
|Lights Out||Make 5 shots behind the 3-point line in a single-player mode game.||Just like the "Triple Dip" Stamp, except you must make five of them.|
|Buzzer Beater||Make a basket just before the buzzer sounds the end of a single-player mode game.||Watch the timer, and get into a good, open position around the 10-second mark. Make your shot at the final second and pray it goes in!|
|Hoop Hero||Defeat the Wuhu Champions in a pickup game.||Keep defeating the teams in the Pickup activity until you face off against the Champions. They're just like all the other teams you've faced, except they're a little faster and they'll make their shots more often.|
The player should tilt the remote down and press the button to pick up a ball. Next, they should raise the remote over their head. When their Mii jumps and reaches the top of the jump, they should flick the remote up while keeping it pointed at the basket to shoot.
|Hot Streak||Make 5 baskets in a row.||It doesn't matter how fast you make them, just that you make five in a row. Remember to throw the ball at the peak of your jump.|
|Bonus Plumber||Sink the 5 bonus balls.||Bonus balls always appear at the start of a group of 5 balls and are multicolored. Throw them like any other ball.|
|Quick Draw||Score 20 points with at least 10 seconds left on the clock||The key to earning this Stamp is to be quick. As soon as you shoot one ball, don't wait for it to hit the basket; immediately reach down and grab the next ball. Rinse and repeat.|
|Hot Hand||Sink all 25 balls in the basket.||In addition to having to be fast about this, you'll also need to be accurate. Remember to keep the remote straight and throw the ball at the height of your jump.|
|Pure Shooter||Sink all 25 balls in the basket with at least 15 seconds left on the timer.||All the tips in the previous Stamp apply here. In fact, if you're quick enough it's possible to get both Stamps in the same run.|