|Description||The player must paddle their canoes down the watery track, avoiding obstacles on their way to the finish line before the timer runs out.|
|Number of players||1-2 players|
|Minigames||Normal Play, VS|
|Items used||Canoes, Paddle|
The player must hold the Wii Remote vertically in both hands, then act like they're rowing an actual canoe, moving the remote to either side of their body. They must alternate left and right to go straight, or paddle on only one side of their body to turn in the opposite direction. To go faster, they must make their strokes wider.
- In Expert mode you'll have to deal with falling rocks and fountains that form disrupting waves in the water. Rather than paddle away from them, the best way to deal with this problem is to simply paddle straight through them. The farther you are from the source of the waves, the more the waves will throw off your game.
|Beginner License||Get to 200 yards in the Beginner level single-player mode.||Every time you cross the finish line you have to go a little farther next time. Stay on course and make your strokes wide to go faster and you'll earn this Stamp no problem.|
|Intermediate License||Get to 300 yards in the Intermediate level single-player mode.||Stay on course and make your strokes wide to go faster.|
|Expert License||Get to 400 yards in the Expert level single-player mode.||Stay on course and make your strokes wide to go faster. Remember to paddle through fountains and falling rocks!|
|Ducks in a Row||Lead all the ducklings back to their mother in Free Practice Mode, then complete the Speed Challenge afterward.||
After you've found the ducklings and return them to your mother, you must complete the Speed Challenge to earn the Stamp.
|Cut the Red Tape||Cut the red tape in all three levels.||Keep paddling after you get your license in each difficulty level to reach the red tape you must paddle through.|
- Beginner: (Already Unlocked)
- Intermediate: (Unlocked by passing 200m in Beginner).
- Expert: (Unlocked by passing 260m in Intermediate).
- VS: (Already Unlocked) Race an opponent and be the first to make it through a series of checkpoints.