The Wuhu Archipelago is a group of tropical islands populated by the Miis.
List of islands
- Wuhu Island: It is the main island of the archipelago. Here is where the major part of Wii Sports Resort's sports take place.
- Deserted Island: It is an uninhabited island, but sometimes, some Miis go there to visit it.
- Private Island: It is an uninhabited island, but sometimes, some Miis go to visit it. When the player earns 80 iPoints, a house (or a castle) for him will be built in this island.
- Wedge Island: It is the second most populated island of the archipelago, after Wuhu Island. Here, the Miis go to play golf.
- Fireworks Launch Zone 1: It is an uninhabited island. From here the fireworks are launched.
- Fireworks Launch Zone 2: It is an uninhabited island. From here the fireworks are launched.
- During concepts, Wufu Islands were called "Wifi Island" and "Dream Island".
- Based on etymological aspects, this archipelago might be based on Hawaiian Islands.